Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 27: A little faith

Whenever one of my close friends was little, she used to be very religious.  They went to church every sunday, and she even went to a Catholic school up through 7th(ish) grade.  Recently, she's lost a lot of touch with her faith and she's, in a way, given it up.  This topic was something I could really relate to her on, since that is very similar to what I had gone through.  She's very confused, and doesn't really know how to approach such a serious topic.  We had a brief talk the other night, because I am still quite confused on my beliefs as well (though I have accepted the challenge to follow God and what he has planned for me).  My gift was to reach my hand out to her.  I'm not one of those overly pushy Christians who forces people to listen to what I have to offer - instead, I just stated that if she ever needed any help or she wanted to become more involved, that I was always here to talk about that sort of thing.  It was a very refreshing conversation, I must admit!

1 comment: